Sunday 16 September 2018

You shall not be put to Shame


Today, God has remembered you. he has come to remove the garment of shame from your body. He has come to help you. In Isaiah 50:5-9 the prophet declares, "The Lord God has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, I turned not backward. I gave my back to those who struck me, and my cheeks to those who pulled out the beard; I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord God helps me; therefore I have not been confounded; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame" Child of God, as you give your life to God, He will open your ears. He will surely help you. And he will never allow you to be put to shame. And it shall be well with you in Jesus name - Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ARE SAVED BY GRACE

Grace is unmerited favour. It is a free gift of God. Our God is a gracious God. He is slow to anger and rich in mercy. In his letter to th...